SuperATV’s Tubed Radius Arms for the Can-Am Maverick X3 give you strength enough to ride harder. Take your off-roading game to the next level with 1.25” diameter steel tubes, reinforced pivot joints, and a lifetime warranty. They are easy to install and look great.
Thicker Tubes, Stronger Pivot Joints
The heavy-duty steel in our Radius Arms is 1.25” x .138” wall steel DOM tubing. That means it’s super thick and super burly. The pivot joints—usually a weak point on OEM arms—are reinforced with gussets and extra material to make sure they won’t fail. And they come with a lifetime warranty. That means you don’t have to worry about your parts breaking. You can just ride.
SuperATV does the extra work for you by adjusting the heavy duty heim joints to match stock specs. We also include all new bushings in the box. These Radius Rods are ready to install right out of the box so you can get back to riding ASAP, but you still have the camber adjustability you need if you decide to add a lift or larger tires. UTVs are about riding, not working in the garage.
Can-Am Maverick Rear Radius Arms feature a Lifetime Warranty!
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Made with 1.25” x .138” wall steel DOM tubing
- Reinforced pivot joints for added strength in high stress areas
- Heavy duty 5/8 x 18 heim joints
- Includes all new bushings
- Heim joints preadjusted to match factory specs
- Heavy duty frame mount design
- UV-Resistant powder coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty!