RRP696 4-Place Intercom with Digital Mobile Radio and Alpha Audio Helmet Kits
Talk between passengers, listen to music, and talk with other vehicles in your group. Rock while you ride with the RRP696 Bluetooth intercom. Simply pair your device with the RRP696 Intercom and anyone in the vehicle can hear the music through their headset or helmet kit. A high output amplifier provides high fidelity audio for the best in music enjoyment.
Enhanced music controls allows you to shuffle through your music playlist while driving on your favorite trail. You can play, pause, skip tracks, answer a phone call and hang up — all from the faceplate of the intercom!
All in-car communications are hands-free, allowing driver and passengers to talk easily between each other. With auto music dimming when speaking, the RRP696 makes clear conversation easy! With the VOX setting, you can adjust what speaking volume level activates your mic and dims your music for clear conversation.
Ready to talk to other vehicles in your group? Simply press the included PTT (push-to-talk) button on the steering wheel or grab bar to transmit miles over your digital radio.
Easy, convenient, and powerful — the RRP696 Bluetooth intercom delivers outstanding audio performance with a full range of easy-to-access controls while you're on the trail.
- Built-in Bluetooth for music streaming and cell phone conversation
- Hands free voice activated in-vehicle communication
- Set VOX volume threshold to activate your mic for in-car communication
- Keep your phone tucked away safely and use faceplate controls to manage your music
- Music play/pause/volume/skip/call answer/call end buttons
- Double stacked knob for volume and VOX control
- 2-way radio ready
- Connect optional cable to rear AUX port to record intercom audio to GoPro or other device
- Ports for 4 headsets/helmet kits, expandable to 8
- Powerful digital mobile radio
- Includes UNI-MAG Mount (2-in-1 mount provides magnetic mount or fixed mount)
- VHF 1/2 Wave Antenna with Spring
- 13' Antenna cable
Although not required, for optimal performance a ground plane is recommended.